Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mixes

Hey there... dont know if anyone still knows about this blog but I thought it was about time I pick it back up. Updates from my srudio will be posted as soon as i find my camera, which is lost somewhere in my apartment.
I guess i can fill yo uall in for now on some of the changes that have happened over the past year in my personal life. I moved back from europe, and now live in Brooklyn, NY. Bratislava was amazing and i was sad to leave but all good things must come to an end and i have found myself a great life here in nyc! I jsut recently found a job as a fit model for a clothing import company based out of manhattan. who'd of thought that this dream job even existed? i literally try on clothes all day and pose for buyers in the showroom. awesome.
this new job pays my bills as well as affords me enough free time to be working on my many projects. i have been teaching myself to spin and mix and have come up with my own DJ style which you can see on soundcloud uner the name of "DJ Bombshell."
more mixes will get posted soon : )
and in terms of painting... well i have occupied with an installation project that is made of mutliple units, rather time consuming. so i have just started some new work on paintings and hope to have both of these projects finished and ready to go for
August 25th
Sapphire Loungs, NYC
7pm-10pm

my first ny opening!
this show will only be up for a few days, but the opening night will be a super fun party. i have some surprises already in the works so i know it will be special... hope to see everyone there!

No comments: